Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2 weeks

Well we are 2 weeks away from closing on the house and we are excited. I have been trying to get everything together but I havent packed much since I have no where to store the boxes I pack. I am ready to get moved in and not have to drive everyday. I have been having to take Keighton clear across town to daycare, but once we move it will be super close. We have really enjoyed the new babysitter, but I know that Keighton misses Kimber a lot. My mom takes her to watch her sons play baseball so Keighton can see them. We really didnt want to move Keighton, but it just wasnt possible to keep her in Levelland. I am so blessed that Whitney told me about Kimber and they had an opening at the time I needed them. We are going to miss them, but Keighton has made new friends and hopefully she will be able to stay at this one till we get her in school. Wow it sounds like so far away, but time is flying and it will be here before we can turn around twice. Keighton is going through terrible twos at 14 months and boy do we have a time with her. She is fearless and will do anything. She has been so much fun though. Her smile and laugh just melts my heart. I love when she hugs me super tight and gives me kisses, even though they are super wet kisses. Michael is going to school for his EMT certification and he has been doing really good on everything and he is fixing to start rotations. He is upset because he has to deliver a baby and he said he has already done that when Keighton was born. I have been doing to same stuff like always. I still work for the school, but this will probably be my last year at the school. I am planning on going back to school for another degree and I cant wait.
Well thats about it for now. Here are some pics of the house


No comments:

Followers